Spent the last twelve days of traveling around in the Mediterranean!!!
Spent two days in Barcelona, Spain -then hopped on our cruise ship that went to Sicily, Naples, Rome & Pisa (Italy), Marseilles (France), and then ended in Mallorca, (Spain)
Europe was magical. A surreal experience in so many ways.
Everything is soo old (sometimes ancient), crazy huge in terms of scale, and ornate beyond the wildest of dreams.
The culture, food, and people were all so unique to their places.
Words will never be able to describe my trip, so I took a zillion pictures instead!!!
Ps, my top 5 of the trip was:
1) Seeing an orchestral concert inside of the Caves of Drach – Mallorca, Spain
2) Museu de Carrosses Fúnebres -the funeral carriage and hearse museum in Barcelona, Spain
3) the ancient ruins of Pompeii – Napoli, Italy
4) the Colloseum, Catacombs, and Rome, Italy in general
5) the Gothic Quarter and La Rambla St of Barcelona, Spain
Ps Pisa was pretty cool too!
If you’re interested in seeing more pictures in my album, CLICK HERE!